Thursday, April 06, 2006

To Ubuntu and roguepandit

I've been thinking about your contributions to the blog (for which thank you again - I love you guys!) and this has been helping me to refine my view of what this it's all about. It seems to me that the most efficient thing is not to duplicate what our friend Mike Gormez of the Loyal Opposition has been doing. Complaints about the School and political questions have a natural home on his site. Apparently, there might soon be a web site promoting the glorious virtues of the School. No doubt those two sites will each have their dedicated fans, and they may not be entirely separate groups.

This, on the other hand, is a place to imagine how the School should be. It is OUR School, and its future is in our hands. Provided, that is, we are prepared to make the effort.

No comments: